To register to vote, please visit New York State Board of Elections. Here you can find voter registration forms, check your voter registration status, request an absentee ballot, and more.
New York City residents can visit New York City Board of Elections for helpful information about upcoming elections, poll sites, and general voter education.
Following the 2020 census, district lines for federal and state offices have been updated. District lines for local offices should be updated later this year. To learn more about redistricting and to see the updated lines, please visit: NYS Redistricting 2021-2022. For more information about the 2020 census, please visit www.census.gov.
Interested in learning more about government at the federal, state, and city levels? Explore the websites below.
- United States Executive Branch
- United States Legislative Branch
- United States Judicial Branch
- New York State Government
- New York City Government
To learn more about key issues affecting academic medical centers and how you can make your voice heard, please visit the Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC) page featuring Washington Highlights and learn more here.
Columbia University Irving Medical Center is affiliated with several organizations that support scientific research, health and medical education, and patient care.
- American Association of Colleges of Nursing
- American Dental Education Association
- Association of American Medical Colleges
- Associated Medical Schools of New York
- Association of American Universities
- Association of Schools and Programs of Public Health
- Greater New York Hospital Association
- Healthcare Association of New York State